Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Letter from Joe

Already i haven't done a very good job in keeping this updated. Here is a letter from Joe:

Dear Family and Friends:

As you should already know by now, i am no longer in Ashland, KY. I went from Ashland to Atlanta on a bus. Atlanta is a lock-down 23/7. We got out for an hour to shower, call home or watch TV. The food was OK. Then, i flew on "ConAir" to upper New York. From there went to Brooklyn, NY, where there is a holdover. On our way there we went by Ground Zero, The Empire State Building, saw in the distance the Statue of Liberty, and a hooker. I saw all of this on the bus. It took half the day to get to Devens, Massachusetts. I am in Unit GA. We are next to the rec. yard.

My Address is:
Joseph Turner
10011-033 Unit GA
Federal Medical Center, Devens
PO Box 879
Ayer, MA 01432

I am doing a lot of walking. The rec yard is smaller than in Ashland. The Library is a lot small than Ashland. I spend a lot of mt time in the unit reading or playing cards. I will talk to you all next week.

Love ya!
Joe

No comments: